Saturday 16 March 2013

Posted by Kathie on 20:00 3 comments
This one is from a months ago and I've just got round to uploading the pictures so this is the one I'm posting next. It's three coats of Sally Hansen's Lavender Cloud and a "Chit Chat" from Poundland glitter gradient on top. I really like it, I love the glitter, it's made up of different coloured and sized pieces of glitter which stand out more on the lighter base coat.




It lasted quite a while too, was very chip resistant which I was pleased about because the glitter was only a cheap one. Would recommend definitely!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I saw this one in real life!

    I've recently bought this glitter AND Lavender Cloud from poundland. Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love white polishes so this combo is awsome for me!

    ReplyDelete